Visitors - Visiting Hours
Adequate rest is a vital part of our patient's stay. Our responsibility is to regulate the visiting hours in such a way that our patients are assured the proper treatment and care.
We ask that your visitors observe the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Staff may ask family, ministers, and other visitors to leave the room while performing necessary treatments and examinations
- Intensive Care: visiting is limited to family members or others with the permission of nursing staff length of stay is limited to five minutes every hour
- Children may visit, if accompanied by an adult. Please do not leave young children unattended in the waiting areas or halls (Exceptions are the Greater Regional Birthing Center and during highly infectious times)
- All visitors displaying disruptive behavior will be asked to leave
- All visitors are required to wear shirts and shoes
- We recommend that anyone with symptoms of a cold or other contagious illness not visit
Chairs are provided in patient rooms so that it will not be necessary for visitors to sit on beds. Chair beds or cots may be available at no cost for a family member who wishes to stay overnight in a patient's room.
Should you desire to limit visitors, please speak with your nurse and a sign will be placed on the room door notifying visitors of this wish.