Sometimes Life Happens.
Sometimes life just happens. We forget when our appointments are, we forget to refill our prescriptions, or you forget to ask the doctor that one thing during your appointment.
At Greater Regional Medical Center we understand life happens and we want to help. Have you signed up for MyUnityPoint yet?
MyUnityPoint is a platform where you can be proactive in staying-in-the-know about your health. You can log in from the website or you can download the app on your phone (MyChart).
How do you sign up? You will be given a MyUnityPoint activation code during your hospital or clinic visit. The code will enable you to log in and create your own user name and password. Sign up by going to Chart.MyUnityPoint.org and entering your activation code. This activation code is good for 60 days in the event that you did not complete registration in the hospital. Or, if you were not issued an activation code, you may request one by going to Chart.MyUnityPoint.org and selecting "sign up now" and clicking "contact us to register." You will receive your activation code and information about how to complete registration within 3 business days.
Once you are signed up explore all the amazing things you can do! The top 5 favorite features of MyUnityPoint is:
5. Manage your appointments-Schedule your next appointment, or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
2. Communicate with your doctor-Get answers to your medical questions from the comfort of your own home on your own time.
4. Access your test results-NO more waiting for a phone call or letter, view your results and your doctor's comments within days.
3. Request prescription refills-Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications.
1. Online bill pay-No more forgetting to put the bill in the mail or stop by, you can conveniently submit your payment online.