Our Mission, Vision & Values
Greater Regional Medical Center is committed to providing the highest quality health care and service.
Greater Regional Medical Center will be the healthcare provider and employer of choice.
Compassion: We are dedicated to recognizing and serving each individual's specific needs through the delivery of person-centered care.
Ownership: We accept responsibility for and understand our actions reflect on ourselves and Greater Regional. We are enthusiastically engaged in providing the highest quality care and service for all in a spirit of loyalty and stewardship.
Respect: We acknowledge the unique quality of all individuals recognizing each person's contributions drive the innovative spirit and success of our organization.
Integrity: We serve and work together in an honest, humble and reliable manner while maintaining the highest ethical and performance standards.
Greater Regional Medical Center is committed to being a quality outcome health care provider that employs ISO standards as a key business and quality strategy. Greater Regional is committed to:
- Complying with relevant regulatory and governing body requirements.
- Continual improvement through the implementation of quality standards.
- Continuous monitoring to improve the effectiveness of our quality management system.
- Establishing appropriate goals and objectives to maintain safety, health, and quality for all service lines.
- Preventing harm to patients, employees, and the environment through proactive risk management.
Pillars of Success