COVID-19 Visitor Restrictions
Restrictions are intended to keep team members and patients safe by decreasing traffic into and out of the hospital, and to deceasing traffic activity within the hospital.
Restrictions are intended to conserve PPE resources.
The ED/Outpatient/Clinic patient is allowed 1 visitor per patient.
- Visitor must not be ill and must be screened according to visitor policy. If the visitor is ill they will not be allowed to accompany the patient.
- Only 1 visitor allowed for entire visit (i.e. cannot rotate out with multiple visitors for same patient)
- Visitor is to remain in the designated area (ED room, OP waiting area, clinic room or waiting area) and not wander through the department or building.
- On arrival, begin communicating to patient and visitor that the visitor is only allowed in the immediate setting and will not be allowed to stay if the patient is admitted.
- See exceptions for designated caregivers
Greater Regional Psychiatry is an outpatient behavioral health practice located within Greater Regional Primary Clinic on the second floor of the Medical Arts Plaza.
Individuals age 5 and older, who are struggling with depression, anxiety, psychosis or addiction may benefit from an appointment.
Our psychiatrist uses a medical management model and has experience with many different conditions including mood disorders; anxiety disorders; addiction disorders; specific conditions such as bi-polar disorder, schizophrenia and dementia disorders that primarily affect older adults.
National Alliance on Mental Illness
Treatment Advocacy Center
National Institute on Mental Health
American Psychological Association
National Institute on Drug Abuse